The Top 10 Herbal Antioxidant Rich Foods
The best plant-based foods
There are many healthy foods out there. This top 10 list specifically goes into the top herbal (plant based) antioxidant rich foods.
They were picked because they are loaded with nutrients, health benefits and also because they make quick, healthy on-the-go snacks that you can take with you.
10. Cinnamon - great for blood pressure, helps to burn fat.
9. Aloe Vera Juice - helps to coat your stomach line and increases the absorption of nutrients.
8. Tomatoes - Vitamin C, Vitamin A, lycopene... enough said.
7. Broccoli - loaded with fiber, has the antioxidant kaempferol, helps with detoxification.
6. Berries - blueberries, strawberries, raspberries... all are loaded with fiber, antioxidants and always make a great snack.
And now for the top 5 best herbal (plant-based) antioxidants...
5. Turmeric/Curcumin - one of the best spices to cook with. Loaded with antioxidants, helps you lose weight, reduces inflammation of the body.
4. Spinach - protects against inflammatory problems, oxidative stress-related problems, cardiovascular problems, and bone problems.
3. Bell Peppers - comes with Vitamin A, Vitamin C, selenium, fiber, also can be mixed in any salad, main dish or eaten like an apple (very versatile).
2 and 1. Spirulina-Chlorella - usually are coupled together, these are some of the most nutrient dense foods you’ll find in the world. Great for alkaline balance, protein, omega 3’s, great source of fiber.
Those are the top 10 herbal (plant based) antioxidant rich foods I have come up with.
If you feel I've left something out or feel the order should be changed... feel free to comment below and tell us your thoughts!
What's Your Favorite Antioxidant Rich Food?
Do you have your own top 10 list or a favorite food you’d like to share? Are there any foods I missed? Or do you simply want to ask a question?
Let's hear it...
(PS. any blatant advertising/spam will be deleted)
From Top 10 Herbal Antioxidant Rich Foods back to
Antioxidants Detective - Home Page